MC34063A IC 1.5A Inverting Regulator - Buck, Boost, Switching.
MC34063A, MC33063A,SC34063A, SC33063A,NCV33063A IC.
The MC34063A Series is a monolithic control circuit containing the primary functions required for DC−to−DC converters. These devices consist of an internal temperature compensated reference, comparator, controlled duty cycle oscillator with an active current limit circuit, driver and high current output switch. This series was specifically designed to be incorporated in Step−Down and Step−Up and Voltage−Inverting applications with a minimum number of external components. Refer to Application Notes AN920A/D and AN954/D for additional design information.
- Operation from 3.0 V to 40 V Input
- Low Standby Current
- Current Limiting
- Output Switch Current to 1.5 A
- Output Voltage Adjustable
- Frequency Operation to 100 kHz
- Precision 2% Reference
- NCV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring
- Unique Site and Control Change Requirements; AEC−Q100
- Qualified and PPAP Capable
- These Devices are Pb−Free, Halogen Free/BFR Free and are RoHS
MAXIMUM RATINGS :
- Power Supply Voltage VCC 40 Vdc
- Comparator Input Voltage Range VIR −0.3 to +40 Vdc
- Switch Collector Voltage VC(switch) 40 Vdc
- Switch Emitter Voltage (VPin 1 = 40 V) VE(switch) 40 Vdc
- Switch Collector to Emitter Voltage VCE(switch) 40 Vdc
- Driver Collector Voltage VC(driver) 40 Vdc
- Driver Collector Current (Note 1) IC(driver) 100 mA
- Switch Current ISW 1.5 A
- Power Dissipation and Thermal Characteristics
- Plastic Package, P, P1 Suffix
- TA = 25°C PD 1.25 W
- Thermal Resistance RJA 115 °C/W
- SOIC Package, D Suffix
- TA = 25°C PD 625 mW
- Thermal Resistance RJA 160 °C/W
Download MC34064 IC datasheet pdf .