PC817 optocoupler Series contains an IRED optically
coupled to a phototransistor.
It is packaged in a 4-pin DIP.
Input-output isolation voltage(rms) is 5kV.
Collector-emitter voltage is 80V.
CTR is 50% to 400% (at IF=5mA,VCE=5V,Ta=25℃)
- 4-pin DIP package
- Double transfer mold package
(Ideal for Flow Soldering)
- High isolation voltage between input and output
- High collector-emitter voltage(VCEO :80V)
- Current transfer ratio
(CTR : MIN. 50% at IF=5 mA, VCE=5V ,Ta=25℃)
6. RoHS directivecompliant.
- Programmable controllers
- Inverter & UPS
PC817 (Pinout) Internal Connection Diagram :
PC817 Electro-optical Characteristics :
Forward voltage VF IF 20mA 1.2 1.4 V
- Input Peak forward voltage VFM IFM0.5A 3.0 V
- Output Dark current ICEO VCE50V,IF0 100 nA
- Output Collector-emitter breakdown voltage BVCEO IC0.1mA,IF0 80 V
- Output Emitter-collector breakdown voltage BVECO IE10A, IF0 6 V