PRODUCT DESCRIPTION : LUMINOUS ZELIO + 1100 Sine Wave UPS provides grid quality back - up power to the load and home appliances when there is a power failure . Normally , the UPS operates on mains , delivering power to the load . When the mains power fails , the load automatically transfers to UPS The load is automatically transferred back to mains when it restores and charging is commenced to keep the battery at optimal level . The Zelio + is equipped with a number of outstanding features such as:
- Provides grid quality sine wave
- Intelligent back - up and battery management system
- Automatically learns the battery capacity ( Charge & Discharge cycle )
- Highly efficient and equipped with in - built protection.
- Apparent Powar : 900VA
- Active Powat : 756 watt
- Voltage range (UPS Mode) : 180V - 265V AC
- Voltage range (Eco Mode) : 110V - 275V AC
- Frequency : 50Hz
- Charging Current : 15A Max
- Inverter Voltage : 12V
- Inverter Transfer Time : less then 20ms
- Battery Support : Tubular, Flat, SMF
- Inverter Efficiency : 80%
- Inverter Protuction : Over load and Low battery
- Total Weight : 10KG
- Dimension: 275*248*120
The Luminous zelio comes with LCD Display and Powar Switch.
- Power switch : This switch is for output power ON / OFF . If the switch is OFF , the UPS will not work . If the switch is ON , UPS will work ( power LED will glow indicating UPS ON ) .
- LCD Display : It displays & indicates the various status of the UPS Display and Visual Indications : LOMMON 888
Display and Visual Indications.
- Mains ON : Glows when mains input is available .
- Mode Selector Displays the UPS status on ECO mode
- Fault Indicator : Glows in case of any fault .
- Water Level Indicator : Glows when water level in battery is low .
- Battery Charge Indicator : Displays the battery charge level .
- Status Display Displays the following parameters : Battery charge and discharge time . ( in Hours & Minutes ) Battery type - Tubular , Flat & SMF Faults & Protections
For more information Download Zelio Manual in PDF