The polyester Box capacitor is made of two metal plates with the polyester film sandwiched between them, or the insulator might be covered with a metalized film.
Polyester is the most widely utilised dielectric material in this capacitor, allowing the capacitor's construction to be simplified. These capacitors are pretty inexpensive and have excellent self-healing properties.
0.22uF 310VAC 5% Tolerance Metallized Polypropylene Film Capacitor X2-224K/310V/220nK 15MM – 15mm Pitch.
- Used in different low-frequency pulsating & DC circuits
- Used for filtering wherever high levels of tolerance are not necessary.
- Used in the applications of coupling, decoupling & blocking of DC
- Luminous Inverter
- Capacitor Value: 0.22µF/ 220nF
- Rated Voltage: 280/310V
- Tolerance: ±5%
- Mounting Type: Through Hole
- Capacitor Type: Polyester Box Film
- Pitch: 15mm
- Capacitor Dimension (L*W*D): 11.3*17.8*5.8 (mm)
- Class: X2
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C ~ 105°C